Customer Service / Funchal / Madeira
OceanScore provides emissions and sustainability data, driving shipping’s transformation to net-zero. Combining engineering and data science, our platform offers unique insights into more than 100.000 vessels. We know that shipping is the most environmentally efficient way of transport, but shipping’s emissions need to be addressed. We provide the required transparency and provide data as the necessary basis cross-sector collaboration.
OceanScore is a start-up based in Hamburg/Germany and on Madeira/Portugal, with reputable partners like Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC). Our customers are top names in shipping as well as banks, P&I clubs, freight forwarders, cargo owners, and ports.
We are embarking on an amazing journey: expanding our product offering, enhancing the depth of data-solutions and driving customer success. This journey needs you:
You will ensure that our customers successfully set up and operate the solutions OceanScore provides. Working at the junction of shipping and data, you will answer customer questions, conduct training and onboarding sessions, and monitor our tools’ usage to provide targeted technical feedback to our customers.
- building on several years in a customer service or support role, ideally in a maritime or data-driven environment.
- fluent in English and with ability to communicate technical concepts in a clear and understandable manner.
- able to structure processes and get things done
- enjoying engaging with customers directly, mostly with operations and accounting teams
- comfortable with the quick pace of OceanScore and with a broad range of responsibilities
- a team player who sees challenges not problems, is eager to learn and grow personally
Location: Funchal / Madeira
What do we offer:
- We are a startup, combined with decades of diverse experiences in our team: A great place to grow, learn and have fun.
- Young and vibrant as we are, you have plenty of opportunity to have real impact, to decide on our way ahead. And on shipping’s path to net-zero.
- With hubs on Madeira / Portugal and Hamburg / Germany, we are happy exploit opportunities for co-location and joint team events.
- We want you in our team. So, we want to work with you, learn from you, create with you. In our offices. But every day? No, not necessarily. Let’s discuss what makes most sense for you and us.
Want to learn more?
We would be happy to learn more about you.
Please get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org